You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and any content you contribute to it. When using the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You will not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You will not impersonate others or provide false information.
- You will not post or transmit any harmful, offensive, or inappropriate content.
- You will not disrupt or interfere with the Site’s functionality or security.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or its systems.
All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Todays Meet and is protected by intellectual property laws. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content obtained from the Site without prior written consent from Todays Meet.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Todays Meet does not warrant that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any reliance you place on the Site and its content is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Todays Meet and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any damages resulting from the unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
Modifications and Termination