What happens when I Pause a room?
Pause lets you put a room on hold and restart it when you're ready.
- Pause a room while giving instructions to keep attention focused
- Run a "race" or prevent early answers
- Prevent posts when you can't monitor the room, such as at night or over the weekend
- Get a room set up ahead of time
- Stop bad behavior before it gets out of hand
When a room is Paused, only the organizer who opened the room can post new comments.
Pause is part of TodaysMeet Teacher Tools.